Micro Dungeons is a short selection of small dungeons for both new and experienced players of 5E DnD, that can be played in a few hours, with an old school feel.
This edition of Micro Dungeons includes the following maps:
- Book of Horrid Dreams
- Fey Prison
- Path of Hatred
- Quicksilver Sanctuary
- The Dragon Inn
Each Micro Dungeon includes:
- The Map. The base of every Micro Dungeon is the dungeon map. These maps are made of 10×10 ft. squares, by the way.
- An introduction. The short introduction is just so you have an idea of what the dungeon is about, but you can adapt and insert it into your own adventure as you wish.
- Encounters. Every room in the dungeon has traps, encounters, treasures or other stuff, and it’s all described in one page.
- New Monsters. Every dungeon includes at least one new monster. At the end of the document there is an appendix with all the stat blocks for the new monsters.
- Scalable Monsters. To make the dungeons usable at all (or almost all levels) of the game, the document also includes scalable versions of each monster.
- Monster reference cards. It also includes a separate PDF file with the reference cards for the included monsters, so you can run your games more smoothly.
There are no reviews yet.