Micro Dungeons is a short selection of small dungeons for both new and experienced players, that can be played in a few hours, with an old school feel.
The Dungeons on this edition are:
- Catacombs of the Inquisitor. Adventurers are assigned the task of checking on a crazy and powerful prisoner.
- Dragon Garden. A dragon plant starts a plague in a rural area and has its lair in this dungeon.
- Mane of the Manticore. Adventurers have to rescue a group of villagers from the lair of a wicked Manticore.
- Nighstalker Lair. The mystery of the murder of a rich family will evolve into something that is beyond this world.
- Red Moon Portal. Innocent people from a small village disappear every red moon.
Each Micro Dungeon includes:
- The Map. The base of every Micro Dungeon is the dungeon map. These maps are made of 10x10 ft. squares, by the way.
- An introduction. The short introduction is just so you have an idea of what the dungeon is about, but you can adapt and insert it into your own adventure as you wish.
- Encounters. Every room in the dungeon has traps, encounters, treasures or other stuff, and it's all described in one page.
- New Monsters. Every dungeon includes at least one new monster. At the end of the document there is an appendix with all the stat blocks for the new monsters.
- Scalable Monsters. To make the dungeons usable at all (or almost all levels) of the game, the document also includes scalable versions of each monster.
- Monster reference cards. It also includes a separate PDF file with the reference cards for the included monsters, so you can run your games more smoothly.