Micro Dungeons is a short selection of small dungeons for both new and experienced players of 5E DnD, that can be played in a few hours, with an old school feel.
Micro Dungeons Undead Edition is our new thematic edition with dungeons filled of undead creatures like Zombies, Skeletons, Ghosts, and more.
This edition of Micro Dungeons includes the following maps:
- Abyssal Teachings
- Catacombs of the Fallen
- Lifeless Hacienda
- Talking Balconies
- The Giants Graveyard
Each Micro Dungeon includes:
- The Map. The base of every Micro Dungeon is the dungeon map. These maps are made of 10×10 ft. squares, by the way.
- An introduction. The short introduction is just so you have an idea of what the dungeon is about, but you can adapt and insert it into your own adventure as you wish.
- Encounters. Every room in the dungeon has traps, encounters, treasures or other stuff, and it’s all described in one page.
- New Monsters. Every dungeon includes at least one new monster. At the end of the document there is an appendix with all the stat blocks for the new monsters.
- Scalable Monsters. To make the dungeons usable at all (or almost all levels) of the game, the document also includes scalable versions of each monster.
- Monster reference cards. It also includes a separate PDF file with the reference cards for the included monsters, so you can run your games more smoothly.