It’s been a full year since we started publishing Micro Dungeons, and it was time for a compendium of all the Micro Dungeons made so far. The Micro Dungeons First Year Compendium includes:
- 50 dungeons, with description of each room and monsters. All previous dungeons have been re-edited to fix some mistakes.
- 120+ Monster statblocks. That’s technically a monster compendium too!
- 100+ Scalable Monsters. That’s an insane amount of stats.
Actual photos of the product. The only difference with the final product is that the one you’ll be getting will have a black ribbon marker.
Every Micro Dungeon includes
- The Map. The base of every Micro Dungeon is the dungeon map. These maps are made of 10×10 ft. squares.
- An introduction. The short introduction is just so you have an idea of what the dungeon is about, but you can adapt and insert it into your own adventure as you wish.
- Encounters. Every room in the dungeon has traps, encounters, treasures or other stuff, and it’s all described in one page.
- New Monsters. Every dungeon includes at least one new monster. At the end of the document there is an appendix with all the stat blocks for the new monsters.
- Scalable Monsters. To make the dungeons usable at all (or almost all levels) of the game, the document also includes scalable versions of each monster.
There are no reviews yet.