Mechanus, the uncompromisingly legal plane of existence. Its inhabitants are as soulless as robots, and their plans as inevitable as they are incomprehensible to mortals.
No epic quest around the multiverse is complete without a (preferably short) visit to the plane of the machines.
Micro Dungeons is a short selection of small dungeons for both new and experienced players, that can be played in a few hours, with an old school feel.
The Dungeons on this edition are:
Each Micro Dungeon includes:
- The Map. The base of every Micro Dungeon is the dungeon map. These maps are made of 10x10 ft. squares, by the way.
- An introduction. The short introduction is just so you have an idea of what the dungeon is about, but you can adapt and insert it into your own adventure as you wish.
- Encounters. Every room in the dungeon has traps, encounters, treasures or other stuff, and it's all described in one page.
- New Monsters. Every dungeon includes at least one new monster. At the end of the document there is an appendix with all the stat blocks for the new monsters.
- Scalable Monsters. To make the dungeons usable at all (or almost all levels) of the game, the document also includes scalable versions of each monster.
- Monster reference cards. It also includes a separate PDF file with the reference cards for the included monsters, so you can run your games more smoothly.